Update

I thought I would update you on some things. First off, the article I am working on for the next part of the Gamer Gate conversation is missing. I had a nice big outline for it, but can't seem to find it in my folders.

Next up, I am working on a video for the NorthWest Pinball and Arcade Show. It will be taking a lot of my time to do this, and I don't want to disappoint anyone about it. Expect a few videos to be uploaded from this larger video. The video is on the history of arcades from the 1890's to Today. I have been working on a timeline for over a year, and will now be trying to make a video of that timeline. There is a ton to look at, and it will be fun.

I am finishing a book for the heck of it. It's not about videogames, but I will likely talk about it here. The basic story is about an elf who is hunting for monsters on the English countryside in 1897. It's a ton of fun to write, and my love for the imagery it creates is what keeps me going. I hope to finish this book soon.

The Siege with my webelos will happen in three weeks. This means a lot of last minute plans, and getting things accomplished. For example, I have the scouts showing up at my house today for finishing up their catapults. They aren't full sized because no one could afford to make a full sized version.

Lastly, my sister just came home from brain surgery. Take a long guess on where my mind is right now.

I am still working on things, but these other parts take priority.

Now to go play that demo of Splatoon. 

Comments

Popular Posts