Quick Review: Splatoon Test Day

I thought I would write a really quick review of the game. The controls are easy to figure out, and the gameplay is hard to master. 
I enjoyed looking at the map to figure out where opponents were based on color change, and how to stop them. However, I found myself in most cases being the worst player on the team. I got better, but I can see how going against folks who played the game for hours every day would get frustrating
If you don’t know what you are doing, be a roller. At the very least, you can cover up the opponents colors. It also lets you figure out close contact combat. The splatter guns are good all around, but don’t have a lot of distance or accuracy. As for the charge shot, it is a lot of fun to use, but you need way more skill to use it than the others. Choose out a spot, shoot out other colors, and then move to the next safe spot. 
My sister was way better than I . She usually had the top score, even if her team lost. I can’t say I did that at all. The most I can say for my game is that I got better.
I didn’t even realize I had played the game for an hour, and totally look forward to playing against siblings and family. The graphics are so fun that you can almost smell the colors. 

Comments

Popular Posts